General Terms and Conditions of Warranty
1. These terms and conditions apply to the limited warranty ("Limited Warranty") from Hyflux Lifestyle Products (S) Pte Ltd ("Hyflux") in respect of the Hyflux product that you have purchased from Hyflux or from an authorised dealer of Hyflux (the "Product").
2. This Limited Warranty excludes any product that has not been purchased as new and unused.
3. The Limited Warranty is only applicable in the country where the Product was originally purchased. The official receipt for the purchase of the Product from Hyflux or Hyflux’s authorised dealer, together with the serial number of the Product, must be produced to Hyflux or Hyflux's authorised dealer in the country of purchase, in order to claim under the Limited Warranty. In order for the Limited Warranty claim to be valid, the official receipt must be legible and must be issued by Hyflux or Hyflux’s authorised dealer in the relevant country, and the date of purchase must be stated clearly on it.
4. This Limited Warranty shall apply to manufacturing defects for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase from Hyflux or Hyflux’s authorised dealer ("Warranty Period"). This Limited Warranty is applicable for domestic/household/non-commercial/non-industrial use only, and liability is limited to repairing and/or replacing of the defective Product only. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, this Limited Warranty does not entitle the purchaser to any refund or to any compensation for loss or damage resulting from purchase or use of the defective Product or otherwise.
5. This Limited Warranty is not a guarantee or promise relating to the quality or fitness for any particular purpose, or the nature of the material, workmanship or performance of the Product.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, this Limited Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the Product from Hyflux or Hyflux’s authorised dealer, and is not transferrable.
7. The following are not covered under this Limited Warranty:
|a||Damage due to intentional or reckless act, misuse, negligence, abuse or failure to follow normal operating procedures or abide by any prohibitions or warnings as outlined in this User Manual, including without limitation as a result of use with hot water exceeding 35 ˚C.|
|b||Damage due to unauthorised repairs, modifications, or dismantlement.|
|c||Damage due to the introduction of acid or alkaline solution.|
|d||Damage, loss, defects or malfunction as a result of act of God, fire, flood, natural disasters, civil unrest, theft, or animal or insect infestation.|
|e||Where applicable, damage due to wrong wiring, wrong electrical connection or defects from using wrong electrical supply.|
|f||Normal wear and tear or natural deterioration or stains.|
|g||Corrosion or rust as a result of misuse.|
|h||Commercial/industrial use of domestic/household/non-commercial/non-industrial models.|
|i||Product purchased from any person, firm or entity other than Hyflux or an authorised dealer of Hyflux.|
|j||Product with its serial number removed, defaced or altered in any manner whatsoever.|
8. Hyflux has the sole option whether to repair or to replace the Product with an identical product or a similar product of like kind, quality and specifications. This Limited Warranty will automatically terminate if the Product is replaced, and the Product exchanged for the replacement product will become the property of Hyflux.
9. To the extent permitted by the applicable local law, the remedies under this Limited Warranty are the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies. Hyflux shall not be liable for any loss or injury to any person or any loss or damage to any property or any direct or indirect loss or any incidental, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages whether based on contract, tort or otherwise, relating to or arising in connection with the Product.
Please retain the product serial number and the official receipt for the purchase of this product for warranty claim. No warranty registration is required.